top of page
The protection of Users' privacy is for "SELLA" SC JACEK ROGOZINSKI ANDRZEJ KORNACKI especially important. For this reason, Website Users www.tfory.pl are guaranteed high standards of privacy protection. "SELLA" SC JACEK ROGOZINSKI ANDRZEJ KORNACKI as the data administrator, it takes care of the security of data provided by Users.
The Administrator's goal is also to properly inform Users about the rights and obligations related to the processing of personal data, in particular with regard to the content of the provisions on the protection of personal data set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"). Therefore, taking care to protect the privacy of Website Users, in this document the Administrator informs about the legal grounds for processing personal data provided by Users in connection with their use of the Website. www.tfory.pl (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), methods of collecting, processing and protecting personal data, as well as the rights of Users.
The user is any natural person to whom the data relates that uses the website www.tfory.pl or electronic services available through the Website.
The administrator of personal data provided by the User on the Website www.tfory.pl is "SELLA" SC JACEK ROGOZINSKI ANDRZEJ KORNACKI, Drzewiecka 28 86-065 Drzewce, NIP 9670838945, (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
I. CONSENT OF THE USER
The personal data of the Website User are processed by the Administrator based on his consent, and in some cases described in this document, as part of the Administrator's legitimate interest. The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
1. The method of obtaining personal data
The Administrator obtains personal data directly from the User via the Website by completing the contact form available on the Website by the User and sending a message to the Administrator via it.
Providing personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary.
2. Types of processed personal data
The Administrator collects the following personal data about the User via the Website:
1. Name and surname;
2. E-mail address;
3. Telephone number;
4. Content of the message.
III. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The method of processing the User's data by the Administrator depends on the manner in which the User uses the Website and the functionalities available therein. The Administrator processes the User's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Communication with the User.
The Administrator uses the User's personal data to communicate with him in a personalized way. The information communicated to the User relates to the offered products or services, personal data security, network updates, reminders, but also the suggested offers of the Administrator or its partners. Communication with the User also applies to the User's service. Personal data is used to help the User, solve technical problems and respond to his complaints or complaints.
2. Presenting commercial offers to the User by electronic means.
The purpose of using the User's personal data provided by him via the contact form available on the Website is marketing communication conducted by the Administrator as part of his business, in particular presenting commercial offers to the User by electronic means.
3. Presenting the User with commercial offers by telephone.
The purpose of using the User's personal data provided by him via the contact form available on the Website is marketing communication conducted by the Administrator as part of his business, in particular by presenting commercial offers to the User by telephone.
4. Allowing the User to send comments or opinions.
The Administrator uses the User's personal data in order to enable him to comment / provide opinions on the activities, services or products of the Administrator or entities cooperating with him.
The Administrator may process the User's personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
1. in order to conclude and implement a possible contract between the User and the Administrator and service the User as the Administrator's customer in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR;
2. in order to conduct financial settlements with the User who is the Administrator's client for the implementation of a possible contract concluded between the parties, as well as possible claims from the User who is a client as part of the Administrator's legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR and fulfillment of the Administrator's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR;
3. in order to implement the Administrator's marketing activities as part of the Administrator's legitimate interest within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, as well as in accordance with declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consents given in the field of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or contact by phone for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
4. in order to fulfill the Administrator's legal obligations towards the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
IV. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
The User's personal data is not transferred by the Administrator to third parties.
V. USER RIGHTS
1. User rights
At every stage of processing his data, the user has a number of rights allowing him to access his data, verify the correctness of data processing, correct it, as well as have the right to object to their processing, may request deletion of data, restriction of processing or transfer of data.
If the User wishes to exercise his rights as a subject of personal data, he may contact the Administrator using the following contact details: "SELLA" SC JACEK ROGOZINSKI ANDRZEJ KORNACKI, Drzewiecka 28, 86-065 Drzewce, email@example.com.
2. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
The user whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
1. The Administrator informs that when using the Website, short text information called "cookies" is saved on the User's end device. Cookies contain such IT data as: the User's IP address, the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the User's end device, saving parameters and statistics, and a unique number. Cookies are sent to the Website server via a web browser installed on the User's end device.
Cookies are used on the Website in order to:
a) maintaining the technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Website server and the User's end device;
b) optimizing the User's use of the Website pages and adjusting the way they are displayed on the User's end device;
c) ensuring the safety of using the Website;
d) collecting statistics of visits to the Website pages supporting the improvement of their structure and content;
e) displaying advertising content on the User's end device optimally tailored to his preferences.
The Website uses two types of "cookies": "session" and "permanent".
"Session" "cookies" are files that are automatically deleted from the Website User's end device after logging out of the Website or after leaving the Website pages or after turning off the web browser. "Persistent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are deleted by the User. "Persistent" cookies are installed on the User's end device only with his consent.
The administrator informs that:
a) by default, web browsers accept the installation of "cookies" on the User's end device. Each Website User may at any time change the settings for "cookies" in the web browser used by him in such a way that the browser automatically blocks the use of "cookies", or informs the User about each time they are placed on his end device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling "cookies" is available in the settings of the web browser used by the Website User.
b) restricting the use of "cookies" by the User may adversely affect the correctness and continuity of the provision of the Services on the Website.
Cookies installed on the Website User's end device may be used by advertisers or business partners cooperating with the Administrator.
Cookies can be considered personal data only in conjunction with other data identifying the identity, provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the use of the Website.
Only the Administrator has access to "cookies" processed by the Website server.
If the User does not agree to saving and receiving information in "cookies", he may change the rules regarding "cookies" using the settings of his web browser.
VII. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Protection of personal data security
The Administrator introduces appropriate measures to ensure the security of the User's personal data. Safe use of the Website is ensured by the systems and procedures used to protect against access and disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. In addition, the systems and processes used by the Administrator are regularly monitored in order to detect possible threats. Personal data obtained by the Administrator are stored in computer systems to which access is strictly limited.
2. Storage of personal data
The period of storage of Users' personal data depends on the purposes of data processing by the Administrator.
The administrator stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e .:
+ for the period of running a business by the Administrator.
In each of the above cases, after the necessary processing period has elapsed, the data may be processed only for the purpose of pursuing claims against the background of the relations between the parties until the final legal settlement of these claims.
4. Contact information
In addition, it is also possible to contact us by post at the following address: Drzewiecka 28 86-065 Tree trees.
This document was last updated on December 13, 2018.
bottom of page